about to have a mental breakdown because i’m still writing my midterm and i have a huge exam in eight hours. probably not going to sleep tonight…
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME:
1. I do not know what grey is. Everything
I do is in black and white and I will either love
too much that I lose myself in your warmth
or too little that I am too cold to embrace.
2. I am a fire and I take more than I can ever
give back to you. Don’t get too close to me
you will damage your skin from my touch
and it will turn you into ash and dust.
3. My kisses are not long and sweet and they
will not make you fall deeper in love with me,
they are short bursts of sadness landing along
your neck and I’m sorry if they poison you.
4. I have too many words to say and I let them
swim in the dark waters of my mind I wish
I could spill them all out but whenever I try
they’re drowning and I am already out of breath.
5. My flaws hide behind the irises of my eyes
when they stare at you for too long and look
away I’m worried you’d start to see me the way
I see myself and decide that you don’t love me either.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I hate that you have the ability to completely shut me down just by the sight of you…
Pro Tip: Instead of having feelings, try being dead inside. Everything is still horrible but you will not care at all.